We are pleased to welcome you to our optometry practice!!!
Our commitment is not just in meeting your expectations, but in exceeding them! Because we know how much your eye health and appearance can mean to the quality of your life, we are committed to excellence in servicing your complete eye care needs.
We would be delighted to have you and your family as our patients!!!
Hodes Vision Optometry was designed to create an atmosphere that relaxes you and makes you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in. Our goal is to make visiting the eye doctor a pleasant experience for patients of all ages. Our friendly staff will assist you during your visit and answer all your eyecare questions.
Your child's eye care is very important to us too!!!
We provide eye exams for infants and children and have a great selection of stylish kids glasses.
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS!!!!!
Voted BEST OPTOMETRIST in Los Angeles by L.A. Parent Magazine (Dec. 2013)
Welcome Video: www.youtube.com/watch
Online Newsletter: https://www.websystem3.com/DrAdmin/News.asp?uid=07646E87-1464-4A64-9E46-890DFED7EA7E
Read our reviews on YELP!
Read our reviews on YAHOO!
Read our reviews on GOOGLE
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR NEW PATIENTS
1. Expect to spend about 1 hour for your annual comprehensive eye health examination. We make sure to schedule ample time for your appointment so you will never feel rushed.
2. There is FREE PARKING in the rear of the building. You can also park on Patricia Ave. or at the meters on Pico Blvd. (We provide change for the meters)
REMINDER: NO PARKING on Pico Blvd after 4pm!!!
3. Contact lens evaluation fee includes all the necessary contact lens related follow up visits for 3 months, trial contact lenses and a starter kit of contact lens solution.
4. Dilating the pupils with eye drops allows your optometrist to obtain a better view inside your eyes in order to ensure optimal eye health. Please be advised that you may experience mildly blurred vision when reading at close distances, and will be sensitive to light for up to 4 hours. If you are concerned about driving please make arrangements for someone to drive you. If you have sunglasses, please bring them with you.
5. Bring your eyeglasses and come in wearing your contact lenses. Bring any old prescriptions and/or boxes of contacts to your visit. Bring any eye drops and list of medications you are currently using.
6. Bring insurance information for both MEDICAL and VISION insurance.
We want to thank you for choosing Hodes Vision Optometry and welcome you to our office!
West Los Angeles optometrist Dr. Corey Hodes is an eye doctor servicing Los Angeles, West LA, Beverly Hills, Beverlywood, Rancho Park, Cheviot Hills, Palms, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Westwood, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Century City, Marina Del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Holmby Hills, Encino, Sherman Oaks, and all surrounding cities. He is dedicated to Eye Health, Eye Exams, Eye Infection Treatment, Red Eye Treatment, Eye Emergencies, Eye Glasses, Eyeglass prescription, LASIK, Contact Lens Prescriptions, Colored Contact Lenses, Kids Eye Test, Children Eye Exam, and more. We carry designer frames and sunglasses from Prada, Gucci, Armani, Rayban, Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Maui Jim, John Varvatos, Valentino, etc. Please come visit West L.A. Optometrist Corey Hodes, O.D.